Take Two.
She looks like a movie star(:
YES she likes the hat. how did the rest of the stuff work out? Allie should have a user name on here. she's so cool. happy late birthday!
Allie really should have her own user name. I miss that girl SOOO much. Happy BeLated Birthday. I LOVE ALLIE OOP.
Allie, You are growing up to be a beautiful girl. Well, you were all along but now you are even more stunning. And keep growing beautiful on the inside as well. :) Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
You are too gorgeous, Allie. We miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks like a movie star(:
YES she likes the hat. how did the rest of the stuff work out? Allie should have a user name on here. she's so cool. happy late birthday!
Allie really should have her own user name. I miss that girl SOOO much. Happy BeLated Birthday.
I LOVE ALLIE OOP.
Allie, You are growing up to be a beautiful girl. Well, you were all along but now you are even more stunning. And keep growing beautiful on the inside as well. :) Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!
You are too gorgeous, Allie. We miss you!
Post a Comment