Take Two.
If you listen close, you can hear the cicadas in the background!!I can't believe I figured this out!!Papa
Good work Papa. I love how freakin strong my little Willy is!!
Papa rocks!!! We knew it all along.
good job papa. i'm proud of you. :-)
I didn't see any cicadas when I was there... What the heck? I guess I'm not complaining.Yeah, Anna (and Mike).
You're dope Mike.Yeah, that's the new word for "cool" (I think!). Right Leah?
Actually, I just asked some neighborhood kids and they say the new word for cool is "raw." Hm. Who knew?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good work Papa. I love how freakin strong my little Willy is!!
Papa rocks!!! We knew it all along.
good job papa. i'm proud of you. :-)
I didn't see any cicadas when I was there... What the heck? I guess I'm not complaining.
Yeah, Anna (and Mike).
You're dope Mike.
Yeah, that's the new word for "cool" (I think!). Right Leah?
Actually, I just asked some neighborhood kids and they say the new word for cool is "raw." Hm. Who knew?
Post a Comment